Connections was founded in 1988 in response to a thoughtful Northwest Iowa manufacturer’s leadership team. Their desire was to help employees resolve personal issues that disrupted life at home and work and to provide resources that promoted healing. Those early discussions led to our original mission statement – essentially unchanged today:
Connections’ mission is to provide holistic assistance products and services that support optimum productivity, team-work and healthy community in the workplace
Throughout the years, we have enhanced our service offerings, but our focus has remained unchanged. Today we serve customers with employees throughout the United States and Canada and specialize in making in-person access in rural areas a priority.
COLLABORATION IS KEY – Our staff works with leadership teams, employees, affiliate providers and families to help bring resolution to difficult situations. The results are a win/win for the employee and the employer and is unparalleled in the employee assistance marketplace.
- Employees win with confidential access to a comprehensive panel of helping experts who are available to them upon the first call to Connections. Helping experts include: counselors, legal and financial professionals, child care find and support, elder/disabled adult care advisors and more.
- Employers win because through their partnership with Connections, leaders become competent and confident in using the tools available. As a result, they are able to redirect distracting personal issues away from work to promote optimum productivity and teamwork.
Connections EAP has a successful track record with our customers, many of whom have been with us since the start, and we know that a PARTNERSHIP with Connections can lead to:
- Healthier, happier, employees
- Healthier, happier, supervisory staff
- Increased productivity
- Increased employee retention
- Decreased “presenteeism” (physically present, mentally absent)
- Decreased health care costs and disability costs
- Decreased legal risk to the employer when an EAP is used properly
If you would like to learn more about the services Connections EAP has to offer, you can:
- Click HERE to view an informational video on the services Connections EAP provides
- Click HERE for an online EAP quote request for your organization
- Give us a call at 800-779-6125 and ask to speak with an EAP associate to learn more about the EAP services Connections may be able to provide to your organization